Adapting Today for Tomorrow’s Challenges
September 19, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Cliff House Resort & Spa
C-Level Healthcare Execs
and Facilities Managers
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Click here for complete speaker list.
Meet with industry colleagues and thought leaders to learn about the latest in healthcare facilities management -- while enjoying the last days of summer on the beautiful Maine coast.
In its fourth year, Compass Healthcare Facilities Symposium brings C-level healthcare executives and facilities managers together with healthcare experts from across the country to share challenges and best practices. This year’s theme, Navigating Affordable Care: Adapting Today for Tomorrow’s Challenges, will address pressing concerns for accessing finance, improving patient satisfaction, and incorporating population health best practices in ambulatory, acute, and long-term residential environments.
Topics for 2014 include:
* Extreme Makeover: Becoming a Truly Tech-Friendly Facility
* Getting Your Team to Embrace HCAPHS (even engineers)
* Adapting Your Master Plan to the New Marketplace
* Loud Secrets: How Bad Acoustics Threaten Privacy & Healing (and how to fix them)
* How Can We Afford Affordable Healthcare?
Network, Share, Engage, Learn: COMPASS
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION
FREE TO HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: FACILITIES MANAGERS, CEOs, CFOs, COOs
This website and all contents copyright © 2014 COMPASS SYMPOSIUM